Work with us
Add our strength to your case and together, we’ll be unstoppable.
Pfau Cochran Vertetis Amala PLLC welcomes case associations in our area and across the country. If your client has a Sex Abuse, Medical Malpractice, Nursing Home Negligence, Wrongful Death or Serious Personal injury matter which falls outside the scope of your practice, or that you would welcome professional assistance on, we would appreciate the opportunity to work with you.
Our record of success and our attorney and client testimonials speak for themselves and instill confidence in those that have not worked with us before. Our agreements are based on varying levels of involvement and fee sharing, all in accordance with bar regulations.
- We are committed to making the referral experience a smooth, positive, and beneficial one for everyone involved.
- When we accept your referral, we enter into a contract with both you and your client to establish the distribution of fees. This ensures that all parties are informed and protected.
- Our referral fees are generous, and our procedures are structured in full accordance with Rules of Professional Conduct
When it comes to your degree of involvement in a case you refer, we are flexible.
- Some referring attorneys prefer a very hands-on level of participation
- Others want to be involved only at critical points in the process
- Many want no involvement once the fee-sharing agreement is executed
We are open to most any arrangement and will be happy to accommodate your desired level of involvement.
If you would like to discuss the details of a potential case referral or want to learn more about our referral process or fee structure call Darrell or Tom at 253-777-0799 or Mike or Jason at 206-462-4334.